oo2c and friends

So, I'm going to suggest that oo2c, libooc-vo, libooc-x11, and libooc-xml
be removed from testing (bug #329791, FTBFS on powerpc).  They can return
immediately as soon as oo2c is fixed so that it works on powerpc.

I'm actually rather suspicious that oo2c is not being properly maintained,
due to a "please package new upstream" bug open without comment for over
a year (#257812).  It is likely a disservice to Debian's users to keep an
antique version of the compiler as the standard version in Debian without
warning them; I suspect most users will be better off downloading from
upstream.

--
Nathanael Nerode  <neroden@twcny.rr.com>

A thousand reasons. http://www.thousandreasons.org/
Lies, theft, war, kidnapping, torture, rape, murder...
Get me out of this fascist nightmare!