Sarge update for tcpick package

Hello,

I'd like to do an update of the tcpick package for Sarge to close this
following bugs:
 - tcpick segfaults on ia64 architecture [1]. The submitter sent me a
simple patch and it was proven to fix the problem ;
 - tcpick loops infinitely on ppc [2]. The submitter sent me a one line
patch that fixes this issue ;
 - with a certain combination of options, tcpick almost immediatly
segfault (#319864). A simple patch to fix this bug (a double free) is
available too [3].

Is this ok for you ?

Regards,

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/326927