[Proposal] PowerDNS upload to Sarge

Hi,

PowerDNS has 3 serious issues (#321974, #326260 and #322352) which can
be updated in the next point release of Sarge. We fixed the issues that
still exists in Sarge and wanted to upload it to stable-proposed-updates.

We tried already to update it but we got rejects from katie, so it is
not possible to upload a package to stable-proposed-updates.

We have communicated with Martin Schulze about the issues and he has it
also on the list of packages for the next point release.

Then my question: Can we upload pdns with only these fixes somewhere ?

Regards,

Matthijs Mohlmann

(Debian PowerDNS Maintainers)