temporary removals from testing

Hi all,

Just a quick note to let you know that in order to get all packages
updated in testing ASAP, the following packages will be removed
temporarily from testing:

  digikam
  digikamimageplugins
  kipi-plugins
  libkexif
  showimg

These packages depend on both the libexif transition and the KDE
transition, which means it's best to remove them temporarily from
testing to avoid having to coordinate the GNOME and KDE transitions at
the same time.  (GNOME 2.10 also depends on libexif, and is expected to
be ready within the week; whereas KDE still needs more time and more
uploads.)  All of these packages will of course get back into testing as
soon as KDE is ready to go.