Request for mini-freeze: gcc-4.0/libgmp3c2 update

Hi all,

You're receiving this message as the maintainer of one or more packages
which are related to libgmp3c2, directly or indirectly, and therefore
need to be updated in testing together as a group.  We believe that with
a little nudging, glibc 2.3.5-6 will be ready to go into testing
tomorrow, which means that after a short dormancy, it's time to kick
testing back into gear, starting with these packages.

Please find below a list of gmp-using packages that appear to be more or
less ready to go.  It would be greatly appreciated if you would hold off
any further uploads of these packages until the current versions reach
testing; if you do believe that another upload is needed, please contact
debian-release first.  (An RC bug is not necessarily a reason to upload
given the number of packages involved, and the release team may prefer
to ignore an RC bug temporarily in order to get this transition
completed as quickly as possible.)

This listing is alphabetical by package name, but maintainer names are
included for your searching convenience.  If you have co-maints, please
make sure they're aware of this as well.

Sebastien Bacher <seb128@debian.org>
   glib2.0

Dave Beckett <dajobe@debian.org>
   libcairo