Re: wanna-build only knows about older versions?

Michael Stone wrote:
> [3] What is the proper contact procedure? debian-admin seems to be a
> black hole at the moment--who should team@security.debian.org contact
> about buildd problems if not d-a?

d-a is wrong, James and Ryan are the people to contact.  They are on
d-a as well, though.

> [4] I'm sure the amd64 guys would love it if we start swinging the ax,
> because that would alleviate any concerns about archive space...

There'll be an amd64 buildd hooked to the security arechive just like
for any other architecture, and upload into security.debian.org.  At
least that's the plan.  In that case, all we have to do is collect
the work.  No extra work.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Computers are not intelligent.  They only think they are.