[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Please allow geneweb to testing

I've just discovered that geneweb which I thought was in correct state
for sarge is indeed blocked by the freeze since May 2nd.

It probably missed the deadline by a very short delay unfortunately.

The changelog is at the end of this mail.

The interdiff is 224 lines long ut is mostly made of the CVS
directories entries removal. The remaining is pretty easy to figure

I apologize for this late request which should indeed have come
earlier. It actually happens that I neglected this package a bit
because I was convinced it was OK and turned my attention to other
important packages.

Among these changes, one (307153) is important enough as it makes the
package uninstallable when iso-codes is not already installed. The
relevant bug was not marked important mostly because I fixed it very
quickly and did not care of that. It will help in woody-sarge migrations.

The two other changes have been proven safe even with fresh
installation tests I made.

The CAN-2005-0391 thing is just adding the needed information about
this security issue. The fix is actually already in sarge.

geneweb (4.10-8) unstable; urgency=low

  * Rebuilt to remove CVS directories from the uploads
    and add the CAN-2005-0391 mention in the previous release
  * debian/control:
    - Move iso-codes and adduser to Pre-Depends
      Closes: #307153
  * debian/geneweb.default:
    - File removed as it is now created during the configuration process
      Closes: #307155
  * debian/geneweb.config:
    - Removed the hard-coded default mode for RUN_MODE in input_settings

 -- Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org>  Sun, 17 Apr 2005 19:45:13 +0200

Reply to: