Push libdbd-pg-perl 1.42 in testing

Hi,

it looks like the libdbd-pg-perl 1.41-3 in testing suffers from an
annoying bug : #311483

The bug was not present in the woody version and as such it represents
an annoying regression to the package. I consider the bug to be of
severity 'important' even if I didn't change it.

The version 1.42 in sid fixes this problem and several others.

That's why I'd like you to push 1.42 in sarge, it's already recompiled
for all arches.

Thanks for your great work !

Regards,
--