Re: Release Notes - Proposed last minute changes
- To: Frans Pop <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Release Notes - Proposed last minute changes
- From: Eduard Bloch <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 08:22:43 +0200
- Message-id: <20050601062243.GA22167@debian>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
* Frans Pop [Tue, May 31 2005, 07:05:42PM]:
> I propose to make the following last changes to the release notes.
> The first change (in [a]) is in reaction to .
> The second change (in [b]) is in reaction to upgrade reports #309548 
> and #310490 .
> The third change (in [c]) improves the description of udev somewhat.
There is also a time bomb for people that installed Sarge/Testing in the
last months. apt-setup has created sources.list lines with "testing"
distribution in them. I imagine that now few people will will run into
this trap and get Etch in few weeks though they definitely wanted to run
Sarge (and installed Sarge from "official pre-release SARGE!! CDs").
The Great Maker has gifted us with great big eyes, and great big
scanners, and great big ah ... well that is no concern of yours.
(Londo Mollari, Babylon 5)