gtk-gnutella

Hi,

I'm presently on the road (currently at GUADEC) and haven't had a chance
to contact you regarding gtk-gnutella.

The version in sarge (0.95) should not be released. It causes harm to
the gtkg network. The version in unstable (0.95.2-1) would be better but
it presently has a FTBFS against 64-bit architectures.

I am in the process of preparing an upload (targetted at unstable)
however i may not be able to upload it since my network access is very
sporadic (if you know of decent net cafes / connection points in
Stuttgart, let me know).

What would the release-team like me to do?

Thanks,
Anand

--
 `When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to
  its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are