[kevin@rosenberg.net: Re: O: lw-pro-installer - Installer for Xanalys' Lispworks ANSI Common Lisp]

Please remove lw-pro-installer & cl-reversi-clim.

--Jeroen

----- Forwarded message from Kevin Rosenberg <kevin@rosenberg.net> -----

Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 13:03:03 -0600
From: Kevin Rosenberg <kevin@rosenberg.net>
To: Jeroen van Wolffelaar <jeroen@wolffelaar.nl>
Cc: debian-qa@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: O: lw-pro-installer - Installer for Xanalys' Lispworks ANSI Common Lisp

Upon further examination of cl-reversi-clim and lw-pro-installer, I
think they should both be removed from the Debian archive for both
sarge and sid.

lw-pro-installer is based on an older version of Lispworks. That
package is superceded by lw-pro-installer-43 which is obsolete now
that Lispworks 4.4 has been released. Rather than trying to keep up
with current versions of this commercial software, I'm going to file
bugs against ftp.debian.org to remove
  lw-pro-install
  cl-reversi-clim

(I'm still a maintainer of lw-pro-installer-43, but I may ask for that
to be removed from the archive as well).

Thanks for your comments.

--
Kevin Rosenberg
kevin@rosenberg.net