Please let oregano into testing again

Hi,

As was reported in [1], an incompatibility between oregano and libcairo was
introduced with the upload of libcairo1 version 0.4.  We've been chasing
this bug for a while, and since we could find no fix, oregano was removed
from testing a couple of days ago.

But today, finally, upstream managed to patch the program so that it behaves
correctly.  The patched (and tested) package has just been uploaded into
unstable, thanks to Jordi Mallach.

It should be building soon.  And thus I'm asking you to please let it go
into testing again.  The patch submitted by upstream is included in the bug
report. The changelog is just one line and the patch was added to the package
as a cdbs-simplepatch.

By the way, if it's worth anything, oregano was present in woody, and it's
the only program that can handle both schematic capture and circuit
simulation in an integrated environment.

[1]: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=309645

--
Saludos,