Please approve glibc 2.3.2.ds1-22 for sarge

Glibc -22 has finally been built and uploaded for all architectures
(special thanks to Ryan for kicking it along).  Every change in the
package should be suitable for sarge; it fixes one bug, which is not
tagged as RC, but various RMs have agreed is important to fix.

  * Daniel Jacobowitz <dan@debian.org>

    - debian/patches/rtld-vdso-assertion.dpatch: Fix an assertion failure
      running /lib/libc.so.6.
    - debian/rules.d/debhelper.mk: Mark runnable libraries +x again.

Um, I see I left the bug numbers out of the changelog.  I wonder why I
did that.  Anyway, the bug is #276384.

Please approve this upload for sarge.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz