Re: please accept NMU of gkrellm

Steve Langasek wrote:
On Sun, May 22, 2005 at 05:09:58PM +0200, Samuel Mimram wrote:

I've just made an NMU for gkrellm to close the RC-bug #309089. I've only added a patch to make gkrellm use gnutls instead of (GPL-incompatible) openssl. I've been able to get my mail count (it's the only use of ssl in gkrellm) over imaps and some people told me that they have been able to successfully use gmail's pop3+ssl and cyrus imap+starttls.

Could you accept it in sarge?

As discussed on IRC, the diff reverts maintainer changes to src/net.c and
server/gkrellmd.conf; this needs to be fixed.  Sam has agreed to reupload.

I've just made a new upload which should fix this mistake.

Regards,

Sam.