Re: Please approve muttprint 0.72d-1

Hi,

Andreas Barth wrote:
> * Rene Engelhard (rene@debian.org) [050522 00:16]:
> > I just uploaded muttprint 0.72d-1. It's a new upstream release but only
> > contains the change to a new upstream maintainer and some documentation
> > spelling fixes. and it fixes the important #309892 which should not be
> > present in sarge.
> >
> >  muttprint (0.72d-1) unstable; urgency=high
> >  .
> >    * New micro upstream release
> >      - only upstream maintainer change, spelling fixes
> >      - disables MAINT_SEARCH (closes: #309892)
> >    * add ja debconf translation, thanks Hideki Yamane (closes: #290143)
> >
> > Please approve for sarge.
>
> What's that:
>  -prefix = /usr
>  +prefix = `pwd`/../../../../debian/muttprint/usr

This didn't change. This is for installing into the right place. Yes,
the build-/install-system is suboptimal. This is the workaround for that.

> Also, I couldn't locate the place where the upstream maintainer changed,
> nor the place where MAINT_SEARCH was disabled. (And the diff is a bit
> verbose due to changing the path of the diffs - well, I don't mind too
> much for _this_ part.)

It's in upstreams tarball whose diff isn't visible because this is a
dbs-using package :). If you really want, you can get a 0.72c -> 0.72d diff,
though...

Regards,

Rene