binutils fix for BFD ELF parsing overflows (#308625)

Hi,

I've just uploaded binutils 2.15-6 to unstable.  This fixes #308625,
an RC security bug.  The only change from 2.15-5 (in testing and
unstable) is:

   * 123_bfd_overflow_fix.dpatch: new patch from Alan Modra to fix BFD
     overflows.  Closes: #308625

The patch was applied to upstream nearly two weeks ago and hasn't
thrown up any issues.  I've confirmed the patch fixes binutils for the
example binary and that it doesn't introduce any regressions in the
testsuite (for i386).

Please consider it for sarge.

--
James