Lastest G-Wrap for Sarge
I uploaded g-wrap 1.9.6-2, and it got built on all architectures
(except on ia64, due to a Guile bug, but it has never built on ia64
anyway). I'd like this version to go into Sarge, which currently has
1.9.5-2. Note that even sid has a newer upstream version, there is no
real difference between 1.9.5-2 and 1.9.6-2 source-wise, since 1.9.5-2
already has patches that include nearly all changes up to 1.9.6. Here
is the changelog for reference:
g-wrap (1.9.6-2) unstable; urgency=high
* debian/control: libgwrap-runtime0-dev replaces libgwrapguile1 (<<
1.3.4-13). This is needed for safe upgrades, since libgwrapguile1 used
to contain g-wrap-config.
-- Andreas Rottmann <email@example.com> Tue, 17 May 2005 21:25:50 +0200
g-wrap (1.9.6-1) unstable; urgency=high
* New upstream version. This nevertheless means no real changes against
1.9.5-2, since we already had all of the upstream fixes applied.
* Ship g-wrap-config in libgwrap-runtime0-dev and make it conflict with
* Wrote manpage for g-wrap-config.
* Fixed wrong conflict of g-wrap with non-existing gwrapguile-dev,
should be with libgwrapguile-dev, hence increased urgency.
-- Andreas Rottmann <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 1 May 2005 20:19:03 +0200
Andreas Rottmann | Rotty@ICQ | 118634484@ICQ | email@example.com
http://yi.org/rotty | GnuPG Key: http://yi.org/rotty/gpg.asc
Fingerprint | DFB4 4EB4 78A4 5EEE 6219 F228 F92F CFC5 01FD 5B62
Python is executable pseudocode, Perl is executable line-noise.