Please consider XChat for testing!

Hi and my kuddos to the Release Team. I'm not an XChat maintainer, rather
a user. This package has been in uploaded in unstable for two weeks now
and it fixes some serious bugs. Here is the changelog:

xchat (2.4.3-0.1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Non-maintainer upload.
  * Urgency medium in hope to still get this into sarge.
  * New upstream version, including these bugfixes:
    + xchat segfaults when opening plugin dialog on IA64 (Closes: #293521)
    + XChat 2.4 breaks input methods (for CJK languages) after
      switching tabs (Closes: #302617)
  * removed 10_fix_fe_text.patch included upstream.

 -- Ingo Saitz <ingo@debian.org>  Tue,  3 May 2005 12:06:04 +0200

Thank you for your hard work.

Regards,
Safir