Please approve the 2.2.4 Nessus suite (nessus-core, nessus-plugins, libnasl, nessus-libraries) into sarge

Hi again,

I would like to request the full Nessus 2.2.4 suite to be approved into
sarge, even though this is a new upstream release from the one in sarge
(2.2.3) the changes in this release are actually bug fixes, no new features
are introduced (well, save for new attack plugins).  If not applied, people
using Nessus might experience aborted scans in some conditions that might
lead to an incomplete scan when remotely assessing the security of a
system.

The packages almost made it into testing before the freeze and have been
sitting in sid for almost a month without any new bug reports associated
with this release. I did miss a few minor bugs (yes, minor, my changelog
entry overstated a bug which is actually only cosmetic) in the release of
nessus-core 2.2.4 which I promptly added. BTW, thanks to Andreas Barth for
noticing (you have to like peer review :-)

This package is somewhat popular (over 7% of our userbase has it installed
and 3% use it regularly) and upstream would prefer if we shipped the latest
release as of release time. We've already have had issues due to shipping
old releases (due to our old release cycle, see #183524 and #189020,
opened up by the upstream maintainer) I'd rather not reproduce these issues
with the sarge release.

Thanks

Javier