Accept xresprobe 0.4.18-1 on sarge

Hello,

Today I did a upload fixing a FTBFS bug on it. Upstream did a small
group of bugfixes and all those are very interesting to have included
on sarge so I think is good to have it there.

Following was the fixes did by upstream:

,----[ changelog.Ubuntu ]
| xresprobe (0.4.18) hoary; urgency=low
|
|   * ddcprobe: include stub functions by default, instead of a static
|     architecture -> source list (thanks, LaMont Jones).
|   * Add another Radeon panel string, although if we ever fall back here, we
|     should have got the information via DDC.
|   * Add panel identifier strings for chips.
|
|  -- Daniel Stone <daniel.stone@ubuntu.com>  Sat,  2 Apr 2005 11:36:06 +1000
|
| xresprobe (0.4.17) hoary; urgency=low
|
|   * Loosen the Neomagic lcdsize case (closes: Ubuntu#8228).
|
|  -- Daniel Stone <daniel.stone@ubuntu.com>  Sun, 27 Mar 2005 13:36:13 +1000
`----

Following go my changes:

,----[ changelog ]
| xresprobe (0.4.18-1) unstable; urgency=low
|
|   * New upstream release.
|     - FTBFS: missing stubs on several architectures. Closes: #309491;
|
|  -- Otavio Salvador <otavio@debian.org>  Wed, 18 May 2005 00:43:19 -0300
`----

Thanks a lot.

--