Processing of upgrade reports

Hi Debian developpers,

I just read the mail by Steve Langasek on Debian devel-announce.
His remark concerning the processing of upgrade reports drew my attention.
I would be happy to spend a little of my spare-time to help out in this matter. I have been using Debian SID for over 3.5 years and I am quite happy with it. The Debian package system should also not be a stranger to me. So, if you think I might be of help, here I am. :)

For helping you out, I would require a somehow detailed description of the process of processing upgrade reports. Is there a web page where this is described?

Thanks and glad for helping out.

Clemens Bier

Machen Sie aus 14 Cent spielend bis zu 100 Euro!
Die neue Gaming-Area von Arcor - über 50 Onlinespiele im Angebot.
http://www.arcor.de/rd/emf-gaming-1