Pushing gksu (1.2.5-3), libgksu1.2 (1.2.6-2) and libgksuui1.0 (1.0.4-3)

Hello,

I've uploaded all of the mentioned packages with basically translation
updates. I've done most changes on the -2 revision for all of those
packages, but had to upload a -3 for gksu and libgksuui1.0 because of
last minute updates for ca.po.

The only changes that are not related to the translation updates
themselves or the trivial infrastructure I needed to implement to make
them happen (which basically copies the new .po files and forces them to
be built as .gmo files during the build process) are on the gksu
package:

  * debian/patches/01_prompt_fix.diff:
  - make the yes/no dialog for grabing actually work (thanks to
    Gabor Kelemen <kelemeng@gnome.hu> for noticing this problem)

Gabor told me about the problem through private mail when responding
about my call for translation updates. The fix is quite trivial as is
the logic error being fixed.

  * debian/gksu.conffiles:
  - explicitely say /etc/gksu.conf is a conffile

I got no conffiles in one of my test builds so I thought I'd make it
explicit to make sure nothing bad happens.

I would thus like to ask that these packages be approved into sarge.

Thanks,

--
kov@debian.org: Gustavo Noronha <http://people.debian.org/~kov>
Debian:  <http://www.debian.org>  *  <http://www.debian-br.org>