please accept gmailfs-0.4

I just uploaded gmailfs 0.4, which fixes #309259. It is a new
upstream version, but Sebastian, the maintainer, verified each line
of the diff and we were able to conclude that 0.4 fixes the RC bug
but does not add anything else. Please see the bug transcript for
the analysis.

Thus, please accept gmailfs 0.4 into sarge.

(I already talked about this with vorlon)

`. `'`

http://kirch.net/unix-nt/