Volunteers for upgrade reports

Hi

whether I'm of the 'right stuff', I can't say:

Experience (in brief):

Been running debian since spring 2003 (never run any other linux distro)
initially ppc (woody) and then i386 (on servers) as well.  Started using
sid on my workstation Dec 2003 (ppc) and upgraded servers from woody to
sarge in January this year.

Current workstation, sid-amd64 (acer laptop).  Created a couple of
file/print server networks for clients over VPN with auto nightly
backup.

Strengths:  I can write and can usually work through problems to a
successful solution

Weakness: No formal computer background (self-taught) and have big gaps
in my knowledge.

I don't have huge amount of time but would like to help.

Regards

Clive

--
www.clivemenzies.co.uk ...