Re: [Fwd: Fixed in NMU of logrotate 3.7-2.1]

On Mon, May 16, 2005 at 01:37:20AM +0300, Lars Wirzenius wrote:
> I have made a non-maintainer upload of logrotate to fix release critical
> bug #276172 (Pre/post rotate scripts don't get the log filenames as
> argument). The patch is attached.

> Release managers, please consider putting this into sarge. Thanks.

For the moment, I'm waiting for feedback from the maintainer since there
seems to be some disagreement over this NMU.  I believe this bug is
important, not grave, but since the patch is obviously quite trivial, I'm
happy to let it into sarge if the maintainer agrees.

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer