Re: Proposing new steam upload for sarge

Alain,

On Sun, May 15, 2005 at 01:37:01PM +0200, Alain Schroeder wrote:
> I uploaded a new version of steam to unstable yesterday, which fixes two
> Bugs, where the daemon just crashes.

> I stripped all unneeded patches only leaving the more obvious and severe
> bugs and dpatch-ivied the whole thing:

> steam (1.6.2-3) testing-proposed-updates; urgency=high

I do not actually see this version of steam anywhere.  Did you upload it
before you uploaded 1.6.3-1?  That would cause the upload to be rejected as
being newer than the version in unstable.  Can you please re-upload?

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer