update for kernel-patch-grsecurity2

Hi,

 I need an update for kernel-patch-grsecurity2 (in Sarge currently).
The update would be for the new (security related) kernel versions, as
upstream updated the grsecurity2 patch for that, no other changes done.
Would it be accepted for Sarge?
Also I am not sure how the update should be done in the Debian package:
1) delete the one for 2.6.11.7 and include the one for 2.6.11.9; but it
   means the diff would be _big_.
2) update the .orig.tar.gz, but then I need to change the upstream
   version from 2.1.5 to 2.1.5.1 or something, as the .orig.tar.gz can
   not be changed once in the archives, right? But I would not like to
   make false thinking for the Release Managers that this is a new
   upstream version, as it isn't.

Regards,
Laszlo/GCS