Re: Please update blackbox and bbkeys into testing.

On Fri, 2005-05-13 at 17:17 +0200, Andreas Barth wrote:
> * Bruno Barrera C. (bruno@debian.org) [050513 16:50]:
> > As the subject says, I'm requesting the incorporation of blackbox
> > (0.70-4) and bbkeys (0.90-2) into testing, since the the current
> > versions are totally deprecated.
>
> Hm, blackbox by itself has 113339 changed lines (in the usual debdiff
> notation), and bbkeys still almost 40000. That is _way_ too much. sarge
> is frozen.

> Are the versions in sarge so much deprecated that we're better off with
> not shipping them at all?

They are very deprecated.

I think that not to include blackbox and bbkeys into Sarge is a really
bad idea, since there are currently many people using it (Blackbox
confirms the slogan of 'Recyclable Linux' due its well-known features).

Is there any possibility to include it?
--
Bruno Barrera C.
"I'm a soldier, not a monster. Even though if I sometimes work for monsters."