[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: New uploads to fix RC bugs

On Mon, May 09, 2005 at 11:47:36PM +0300, Lior Kaplan wrote:
> Thanks for the comments, I'll fix them and upload a new version.
> > Third and last remark, since this is a documentation package, why
> > didn't you upgrade this to the latest version? That'd seem really
> > useful to me.
> So close to sarge release, I don't want to upload a new upstream
> version. I prefer to fix the known bugs and not risk with inserting new
> ones.

It's documentation, documentation doesn't typically introduce
unintentional changes breaking in weird ways, I think it's pretty safe
to say it must have impoved over the past 1.5 years.
> Since I already have a new version ready, I don't care to upload it to
> sid or experimental for checks before sarge. What do you think?

I'd say upload it to unstable and ask for inclusion in testing, of
course fixing my other comments (probably by reverting those changes
except the build-dependency change).

Of course, I'm not one to decide on whether this would then be
appliceable for a freeze exception, but I'd vote for 'yes' in any case,
not in the last part because phpdoc also was in woody already.


Jeroen van Wolffelaar
Jeroen@wolffelaar.nl (also for Jabber & MSN; ICQ: 33944357)

Reply to: