Re: packages missing from sarge

(redirect to debian-release)

Oliver Elphick wrote:
> On Sat, 2005-05-07 at 21:03 -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
> > So here is a list (from update-excuses) of all 491 packages that is
> > being held out of sarge[1].
> > eglade
>
> There are no open bugs.  Can it be put back in?

eglade has not been in sarge for some 576 days, because 0.3.7-2 is
missing a sparc build. The last try was last October, when it FTBFS:
http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=eglade&ver=0.3.7-2&arch=sparc&stamp=1065809404&file=log&as=raw

It seems a bit late to be trying to add it to the non-frozen sarge;
however I wish you luck on getting that build issue tracked down and
dealt with and gettting it into etch in time for etch's release!

FWIW, I find the following useful in my crontab to keep me apprased of
my packages status WRT getting into sarge:

27 4 * * * grep-excuses 'Joey Hess'

--
see shy jo