Please let mozilla-locale-lt back into sarge

Hi,

I'm a maintainer of mozilla-locale-lt (Mozilla Lithuanian Language/Region
Package).

Please let mozilla-locale-lt back into sarge - version 1.7.5 was removed
from sarge about a month ago because of dependancies to mozilla-browser
1.7.5

Mozilla's Lithuanian localizators released mozilla-locale-lt 1.7.6 only
few days before 1.7.7 was out, so I decided to package 1.7.7 version, but
when I packaged it Sarge was frozen and now Sarge is without
mozilla-locale-lt :(

According to:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2005/05/msg00001.html
localization updates will be accepted into testing during the freeze:

"[..] the guidelines for changes that will be accepted into testing during
the freeze:
[..]
  - translation updates [..]"

So, mozilla-locale-lt should be included into sarge, as this package is
only a translation update, which doesn't affect a work of operating
system.

Several advanced and simple debian users tested mozilla-locale-lt 1.7.7-1
( http://packages.qa.debian.org/m/mozilla-locale-lt.html ) and found no
problems with this package. I've also tested it intensively - in new
instalation mode, in upgrading mode, etc.

--
Labanaktis/Good luck,
Mantas Kriaučiūnas	 Jabber ID: mantas@akl.lt 	 GPG ID: 43535BD5