MaraDNS 1.0.27-1

 Hello,

 I just uploaded 1.0.27-1 to unstable with following
 changelog:

 * New upstream release (sponsored upload)
 * Fixes security issue described here:
   http://www.maradns.org/download/patches/maradns-1.0.26-rekey_rng.patch
 * Closes: #307662: New upstreams; security fixies, bug
 * fixes, etc..
 * Returned wildcard example

 Upstream delta between 1.0.23 currently in Sarge and 1.0.27 consists
 of:

 - documentation updates and typo fixes
 - updated list of root servers
 - warning fixes by explicitly initializing variables
 - one new configuration option
 - one new function to print out things in pretty format.
   This function is only called if abovementioned
   configuration option is enabled.
 - abovementioned feature addition to rekey the rng

 So, all and all I'm thinking we're better off with
 this in Sarge. I've read through the diff and am
 willing to endure public spanking in debconf5, should
 something backfire.

 			--j