Please allow `crm114' to enter testing

Please allow the crm114 20050415-4 package to enter testing when it
satisfies the general rules for entering testing.  The package was
uploaded before the freeze, i.e. to unstable.

The version 20040816.BlameClockworkOrange-auto.3-1 currently present in
testing is unsuitable for the release from my package maintainer's point
of view, because it contains an old non-upstream branch version, which
can cause future upgrade problems if it enters stable.  The current
presence of that version in testing is not my fault, the previous
maintainer has orphaned the package only recently.

To my best knowledge the 20050415-4 version is a good candidate for the
stable Debian release, despite 20050415-1 was a new upstream version and
contained significant Debian packaging changes against the old Debian
version.  Users have requested new upstream version packaging long ago
(see bugs #275238 and #281619) and the new upstream version contains a
lot of bug fixes against the old version present in testing (from the
bugs reported to Debian see #244167 and #301630).

Since I prefer not to release the crm114 package with sarge at all to
releasing 20040816.BlameClockworkOrange-auto.3-1, there's no real risk
in putting the new version to testing -- if a release critical problem
occurs with the package, it can be simply removed from testing.  So
there's no reason to hold the 20040816.BlameClockworkOrange-auto.3-1
version in testing.

Regards,

Milan Zamazal

--
When you're in a fight with an idiot, it's difficult for other people to tell
which one the idiot is.                       -- Bruce Perens in debian-devel