libsafe not in release ready state

Hi,
I've had a look the libsafe package and I think it should be removed
from Sarge:

- It does not protect against at least two exploit classes (173227),
  it's not thread safe (305070) and given that the last upload was
  nearly two years ago there are probably some other uncovered areas
  as well. This renders the package's more or less useless and gives
  a false sense of security.
- It has several problems with a modern toolchain (233996)

In the 233996 buglog the maintainer confirms that it's useless nowadays.

Cheers,
        Moritz