bugzilla 2.18-6, sarge candidate

Hi, the bugzilla 2.18-5 package currently in unstable has a RC bug which is not
reported in the BTS: postinst uses ucf and there's no dependendcy
against ucf in debian/control.

I made a 2.18-6 package which fixes that problem.
Moreover, I added myself as maintainer (Rémi Perrot, the former
maintainer offered me the package) and I added some more packages to the
"Suggest" field, that will close a minor bug (#305321).

You can see the changes here:
http://www.sukria.net/debian/source/bugzilla_2.18-6_i386.changes

The package's source is available on my repository:

    deb-src http://www.sukria.net/debian ./

Do you think we could upload this 2.18-6 package to sarge?

Regards.

--
                                  Alexis Sukrieh <sukria@sukria.net>
                                               http://www.sukria.net

« Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur. »
Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.