Approval for some packages: fortunes-es, honeyd, nessus and oinkmaster

Hi release team,

Since sarge is frozen I would like to ask for approval for the following
packages, they are "leaf" packages (nobody should depend on them):

- oinkmaster (1.2-1): 1.1-1 is not usable since the URLs it points to
download Snort sources are not valid any longer (#305048) (9 days old)

- fortunes-es: 1.24, among other changes fixed some offensive fortunes
(moved to -off) which were missing in #302572. This is a data-only package
which almost made it through the freeze (9 days old)

- honeyd (1.0arc2-1): fixes a number of bugs (some reported, such as
#305789 and #293037) and some not reported (stability bugs, lintian bugs
and documentation bugs). (8 days old)

- nessus, which includes nessus-plugins, libnasl, nessus-core and
nessus-libraries. This new upstream release (2.2.4 vs 2.2.3) is a bug-fix
release. Even though the Debian changelog is quite terse this version is
the one recommended by upstream (fixes several bugs related to scanning as
well as performance bugs) and I'd rather not have an obsolete/unsupported
version in sarge in order to prevent having problems with upstream in the
near future (see #189020 and #183524, I'd rather not repeat the same story
with sarge). (All packages are 7 days old save for nessus-plugins which I
uploaded recently to fix #307185)

Thanks

Javier