Please consider kernel-package 8.134

Hi,

        There have been two bug fixes that should be considered
 important:
 307097: This typo affected kernel patches that were installed in a
         manner such that they would only be considered for one
         particular version of the kernel. This is an uncommon setup
         (most kernel patches handle version matching themselves), but
         it has hit the users of at least one versioned kernel patch
         already.

 304140: This buggy deletion of dangling symbolic links in the
         postinst was causing  the symlinks for /vmlinuz and the
         initrd's to be wrongly deleted if link_in_boot was set to be
         true.  While this is an unusual option, there are a number of
         people who do not like to clutter up / with kernel symlinks,
         and these people shall be impacted by this bug.

	If you have any doubts about this version, we can wait ands
 see for the customary 10 days in unstable to see how this fares.

	manoj
--
"He don't know me vewy well, DO he?"  -- Bugs Bunny
Manoj Srivastava     <srivasta@acm.org>    <http://www.golden-gryphon.com/>