tqsllib/trustedqsl to sarge

I just uploaded new versions of tqsllib (2.0-1) and trustedqsl (1.11-1)
a few days ago.

tqsllib 2.0-1 is needed to fix an RC bug in the current version in sarge
(#303631). trustedqsl 1.11-1 is needed to match the new version of tqsllib.

I uploaded with severity=medium so they're due to go in in 1-2 days'
time unless frozen. (Although trustedqsl is missing 1-2 builds still.)
Will they go in automatically, or will you allow them manually?

trustedqsl is the only user of the tqsllib package.

thanks,
Hamish