Please push shadow-4.0.3-31sarge3 to sarge

After a -sarge2 version which failed to make it to sarge because of
one of the maintainers stupidity, we rebuilt a 4.0.3-sarge3 version of
the package, which l10n and documentation fixes:

shadow (1:4.0.3-31sarge3) unstable; urgency=low

  * The "please buy me a brain" release
  * *Really* shorten down the Dutch debconf translation for the root password
    input so that it fits in one screen. Closes: #277750
  * man/usermod.8: *Really* document -o option in usermod
	           Closes: #302388
  * man/fr/po4a/fr: Removed. This directory only clutters up the diff
	            and is not used during the build process
  * man/de/passwd.1: Updated. Closes: #304757
  * man/de/chsh.1: Updated.
  * man/it/*: All files updated. Closes: #305095
  * Translation updates:
    - Portuguese (from the translation file sent for 4.0.8 upstream)
      Closes: #305257

 -- Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org>  Tue, 19 Apr 2005 19:31:43 +0200

Please hint this version of shadow for it to enter sarge....as soon as
the 10 days delay for this low priority upload will have been
completed.

As soon as it enters sarge, we will upload a 4.0.3-32 release which
will be the etch version. No more updates will be made to the sarge
version, unless a RC bug appears. In that case, we will upload to
t-p-u.