xerces packages update

As far as I can tell, the two bugs concerning upgrading
xerces21-dependent packages have not had any recent activity.  I
haven't been pushing this since I'm not the maintainer of xerces21,
but I intend to pretend that I am and push this anyway.

Also, xerces23 has been out of sid for some time, but is still in
sarge.  As far as I can tell, this is because the version of
libxml-xerces-perl in sarge still depends upon it.  libxml-xerces-perl
2.5.0-3-1 just waiting for an arm build to transition.  If it were to
go into sarge, I think xerces23 would be able to disappear.  Is that
correct?  The latest xerces25 is already in sarge in spite of the
missing arm build.  (That upload resolved a security bug that wasn't
RC but probably should have been.)

On a tangentially-related note, is there any reason why a temporary
exemption for being out of date on arm isn't made across the board
much as was done for mips some time ago?  (Just a question, not a
complaint ;-])

--Jay

--
Jay Berkenbilt <qjb@debian.org>