Please fix cdbs version 0.4.26-4

I just spent some hours battling against cdbs.  I think the changes in
0.4.26-4 were a total desaster, leading to bugs #294694, #295250, #296763,
#299010, #300465 and a few other ones that I might have to file after these
ones are fixed.  This potentially introduces build regressions in hundreds of
packages, and the aim that that release was trying to achieve failed because
the code is broken.  Please revert that version before more new packages are
built with it.  None of these bugs are technically release-criticial, but
they introduce broken config.guess updating, bloated diffs, spurious errors
in the build logs, and I think in some cases the build could freeze, so on
aggregate, I think the release team should be aware of this situation.