geda* to testing without arm?

Hi,

I think I read that you had pushed some packages into testing without
waiting for arm binaries to build.

gEDA hasn't been up to date in testing for a while now as the previous
upstream version never made it, due to missing arm binaries.

libgeda and geda-* (excluding geda-gattrib) are candidates for 5 days
now (15 days total) apart from missing arm binaries (version 20050313-1
of all).

geda-gattrib can wait as it's newer and currently has an RC bug.
The others don't depend on it.

If you are indeed relaxing the arm requirement temporarily, could you
push the current geda packages into testing?

thanks,
Hamish