Re: lilypond into testing

On Mon, Mar 21, 2005 at 06:32:32PM -0800, Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:

> Can my lilypond upload (2.2.6-3) be pushed into testing despite
> lacking arm binaries?

Not without a reasonable expectation that mftrace itself will build
successfully on arm.

> I would like the new lilypond to get exposure since it is quite
> possibly the release candidate for sarge.  I can't upload the new
> upsteam version until ec-fonts-mftraced is through NEW processing, and
> I don't know whether this will happen in time for sarge.

Every version that reaches testing should be a release candidate; if the
version currently in testing isn't releasable, then we would take that into
consideration, but it should be documented in the BTS if that's the case.

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer