Re: Please allow devmapper into testing

Steve Langasek wrote:
> Both devmapper and dash are packages with RC bugs in unstable that need to
> get into sarge.  Joey, is there any reason for us not to push the
> debs/source in immediately, and sync the udebs when the opportunity presents
> itself?

That cold turn into a problem if the udebs in sid are replaced by a new
upstream that should not go into sarge..

I don't think we use the dash udeb so it can be synced.

Looking over the devmapper changes, the RC bug won't affect the udebs.
If the other changes look safe enough for the deb, they should be safe
enough for the udeb too.

--
see shy jo