Re: Please approve eject_2.0.13-8sarge2 for sarge

On Thu, Mar 17, 2005 at 07:37:29PM -0800, Steve Langasek wrote:
> Hi Frank,
>
> On Mon, Mar 14, 2005 at 01:51:44AM +0100, Frank Lichtenheld wrote:
> > Mostly translation updates and documentation fixes. The only interesting
> > change is probably:
> > eject.c: Don't try to eject /cdrom anymore, this location is
> >     deprecated (support for /media was already added in -4)
>
> > No one complained during the 5 months it was in unstable,
>
> Perhaps not; but what does this change imply for users upgrading from woody?

Hmm, in fact I worried too much about that. Ejecting /cdrom per default
(before trying /dev/cdrom which is the same for most users anyway) was
added after woody, so no regression here.

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>
www: http://www.djpig.de/