arm buildds and releasing

I have a package (libembperl-perl) that, like many others is having
difficulty getting (re)scheduled onto the arm buildds.  This package
is no longer in sarge, having been removed due to the bug (YA apache2 api
change) the new version fixes.

I've asked everyone I can think of and the response seems to be "just
wait longer".  So can someone please assure me that the arm buildd
queue (and obviously-not-my-fault buildd-failures, like mine) will be
looked at before we enter any sort of freeze?

--
 - Gus