Re: axiom_20050201-1

Greetings!  Please excuse another note on this issue -- it appears
that NEW processing has ceased some two months ago.  Will there be any
more NEW processing before Sarge?  Or rather is this an intended
pre-release phenomenon?  If I know NEW won't start up before Sarge,
I'd like to rerelease axiom with the old package structure even though
it is inferior.

Take care,

http://ftp-master.debian.org/new.html