Re: please requeue gnucash

> > This is the third time of asking.
>
> I don't think there's any need to send multiple requests; the mail system on
> buildd.debian.org does run a reliable MTA, even if buildd maintainers may
> not actively reply to messages sent there.

I don't send more requests because the MTA is bad; I send more
requests when I think they have been ignored by the buildd admins.

> > Please requeue gnucash for rebuilding on arm and mipsel.  If it
> > doesn't get requeued, I'm going to need to make a spurious extra
> > upload to get it built, which will increase load on all the buildds.
> > This is surely not the best solution, but it is the only one if it
> > doesn't get handled the right way.
>
> This package had already been requeued on mipsel:
>
> gnome/gnucash_1.8.10-7: Needs-Build [extra:out-of-date]
>   Previous state was Building until 2005 Mar 06 13:23:22

The state was changed after my request (perhaps, I would hope, as a
response to it).

> It has not been requeued on arm yet, but arm is down to a single buildd
> whose chroot has only just been fixed for the xfree86-common breakage this
> afternoon; and arm also has a backlog of 100+ packages that need building.
> Please be patient, this is another case where local buildd admins will have
> to intervene before it will be built.

It would have been more helpful if the arm maintainer had replied to
one of the earlier messages, saying that.

I'm happy to wait, if someone says: "This is what's happening." so
that I know I'm waiting for a procedure to finish rather than for
someone to decide to do the task.

Thomas