Please allow shadow 4.0.3-30.10 in testing

Dear release managers,

The shadow package successfully survived the 10 days holidays of its
unofficial maintainer who himself survived hiking the Piton de la
Fournaise lava fields. So, it seems that both Mother Earth and I again
miserably failed in our attempts to break shadow and delay sarge
release. Dammit.

Thankfully, a recent request for the removal of the setuid bit on
login offers me a very good opportunity to try again.

However, I first need that the 4.0.3-30.10 version enters testing with
the blessing of Steve's or Colin's magic wands.

Please give me this chance....