Re: Update? Please?

On Fri, Jan 21, 2005 at 05:17:01PM +0100, Anreas Barth wrote:
>* Steve McIntyre (steve@einval.com) [050121 17:10]:
>> It's now over 4 weeks since the last release update on Monday 20th
>> December. Where are we up to?
>
>The update is already pending. There were two weeks since last update
>with not much happening (means Christmas and New Year), and so the
>current update is a bit delayed.
>
>My personal goal is to send out an update each (calender) month, and I'm
>very confident that we'll match that.

I appreciate the effort that's going into the release updates, but
don't you think monthly is a little too spread out? There's no sense
of progress towards a release _at all_ at the moment, and this is
disillusioning lots of people.

"It's actually quite entertaining to watch ag129 prop his foot up on
 the desk so he can get a better aim."          [ seen in ucam.chat ]